With the festive season around the corner, “the nip in the air” is the perfect time to get dressed with colors and glitters. This special season calls for special sarees, lehengas, pastel indo western outfits, and of course the ever green ghagra choli.
So ladies, what are you waiting for? Get ready to adorn beautiful colors and embrace your being in the fine looking Indian outfits.
Here are few suggestions for your “go-to outfits”. They are comfortable, chick, and super trendy. Do not miss out a chance to try them while celebrating your festivities.
This festive fervor you can pair a glaring silk embroided long kurta with cotton tussar pants. To complement the whole ensemble, flaunt a pair of silver earrings along with silver bangles. Lastly, to add a chick look, you may add a pair of golden juttis which in every way is a true classic.
If you are already a silk kurta fan, and wish to add a little oomph to your wardrobe, you can get going with an ethnic crop top which is heavily embroidered along with a flared skirt. Enhance the attire by adding a choker necklace with silver plated ring.
This festive season slay by pulling a kurta with slits on both sides. Add a pair of silver hoops to complete the look along with oxfords.
“ A happier woman is the most celebrated person on earth.” Woman out there don’t wait for the opportunity to play with whites and nudes. Dress yourselves in a white embellished chickankari kurta with three fourth sleeve. Pair this with a salwar and pink dupatta with tassels at the end. You are ready to bling!
Adorning a beautiful attire this festive season along with flawless make up is a must. Here are certain do’s and don’ts you can follow.
- It is important for beginners to understand to not hoard a lot of products.
- While preparing for the festivities, never in a rush apply make up on a dirty face. It is indispensable to wash the face with a face wash that suits our skin.
- Never use dirty brushes on the face. Our skin is sensitive to dust and pollution.
- Make sure to select the right foundation that suits your skin tone.
- Try to use products that will not damage your skin. Swear by this hack to patch test a product before its application.